so being away from home and stuff really makes me think about how my life is going on and stuff. Like do I like how things are going on at home? is everything going on w/ my social life or personal life alright?
I dont know what it is but when I take myself out my normal environment.. my eyes open just a bit more and I see how my life is going (just like from a different perspective) I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's hard to evaluate how things are going until it's over or if you can step away and out of the situation (environment).
I'm sorry I know I had a reason for just saying that.. but now I kinda lost that idea. pretty much for got the reason why I'm blogging this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so ur back in town now, right, mike? frisco was cool, yea? mmm its finals week. wish me luck. ttyl *muah!
Post a Comment