Thursday, September 14, 2006

untitled

I went white water rafting wenesday, Sept. 13th 2006. -fun- really awesome experience. We met a lot of friendly people. A family of four went on the same raft.. they were really cool to go with, their kids made me laugh a lot and their parents seems like they've done some traveling themselves too. ooh the wife was from California, so it was easy for us to talk about the california culture. ^_^

Our guide, Patrick, was great! He had a lot of stories and told a few adventures that he has been on. It's how I want to be when I'm older... being able to tell stories about my travels or adventures. Being rich isn't the 'MOST' important thing to me.. it's about how I live my life.

We just recently visited Yellowstone for about 2ish days. IT's soo beautiful! I mean it's really breathe taking, and for me to say it's breathe taking... it means that it's on the same level as eating ice cream.

oh did i forget to mention that I saw a buffalo!!!? a buffalo.. shoot I thought they were extinct.. i guess they are still alive and roaming. ^_^

No comments: