first off... on friday (september 1st 2006) we we're having a pretty good day. In the late afternoon, we went to costco to get some healthy liquor, and when I say healthy I mean I a lot of grey goose for cheap!! Wanna know a buzz kill? COSTCO DIDN'T sell any hard liquor.. just beer and wine!!! WTF dude!! so to at least make something out of it we ate the free samples and bought some of the awesomely cheap food... hotdog, chicken bake, pizza.. ooh yah!!! ^_^
So after Costco, we were on an adventure for grey goose! It took us about 30 mins to get to the nearest big chain grocery store (figured it would still be cheaper then them liquor stores). Well buddy that was an issue... ALBERTSON DIDN'T sell any hard liquor either!!! We found out that in the state of Washington you have to go to an 'liquor' store to get any type of hard liquor such as our severely missed grey goose!!! soo soo sad.
Now it's already dark outside about 8:30 or 9ish. It's time to hunt down and find a liquor store so I can taste and satisfy my thirst for "the goose." I wish it was just so easy to do this.. but noooo... it wasn't. We used our trusted GPS system to find us a liquor store.. shoot.. it literally took us to a residential area in a different zip code! again WTF DUDE!!! next two liquor stores we look up and go to... close!! Now not just me, not just Ray, but Chris was even getting emotional about this crisis (and that's rare). We get to the next convienent store and FINALLY found out that in the state of Washington, liquor stores close at 8pm.. 8pm!!!!! OOH boy.. that's not good news.. it's already about 9:30/10pm.. that means the grey goose train left us behind.... boooooooo!!
We started to get mad at each other and decided to just go to a supermarket, get whatever we can to get us drunk. Originally we didn't want to get beer, but today was an exception!! So it's another hunt.. a hunt to find a supermarket.. in this process we somehow find Los Angeles's verson of "boys town" here in Seattle... why why... is this night haunting us??
30 mins later...
We find a supermarket (safeway) and buy a 12 pack... we head over to the Space needle, park the car and get drunk and go to the top of the SPACE NEEDLE!!! hahah it was finally turning into a decent night... we were the loudest, insane asian boys at the needle, running around like there was free burittos being handed out.
After the space needle we head out to a local club called 'trinity' we get there pretty easily and get really good parking. Ray got out first to get in line, and finds out that at the near by local club, "Blank and Jones" was playing.. wha what! (if you guys don't know they're pretty damn good electronic dance dj's). So we go there instead. The club was called, "the last supper club" .. small, too pack and good settings/decor.. but the people in it was bit wack. oh I have to mention that Chris Ramos actually dance a lil bit at the club. haha anywhoo, we left and went bar hoppin, but really didnt find any good places.. most of them were good, but was missing a good size number of people.. who wants to be at a place that only has like 20 people. not me!
Lets talk about Sat. September 2nd.. a day of extreme highs and lows... we went to the casino and spent about 3/4hrs there... I was at the roulette table of course. I first placed 40bucks on black right off the bat, :lost: then I reached into my wallet and whip out another 40bucks... placed it on black again, :won: DING DING DING! so I'm back even.. I played for a little bit, and was at one point down 120 bucks, and up 150... ended up leaving the table at +125. I walked over to the blackjack table where Ray and Chris was playing.. found out that they were also in the positive.. sat down to just watch for a bit. The card dealer at the table was totally awesome!! She got us comped dinners and she was fun to play with.
Ray and Chris was going for the long hall, so I decided to go back to the roulette and play some more. I immediately got about 80more.. and then just kept playing. All in all, I didn't stop til ray and chris came to my table and wanted use the free dinner (15bucks worth ooh ya!). I left the table at +80 in total (so i lost a lil bit of money from the first time)
Dinner was amazing!!! All three of us got 2 meals .... lets just say it was delicous for the fact that it was free, and it was a lot a lot of food!! hehehe.
After the dinner, we decided to go back to the tables and play some more.. I want to keep it short, but at this point I was playing with a lot of money. I literally was up about 300bucks betting about anywhere around 40-100bucks each time... yah I know I'm crazy.. and a bit stupid... I left the table -25.. eek... walked around a lil bit, and said wtf, live life on the edge... so I placed a 100bucks on black... and :lost:.. sigh.... so I went weeping at the table where ray and chris was at. stayed and watched my buddies play.. borrowed 100bucks from ray and lost it in about 5mins. literally. .
last hope.. out of petty, ray gives me 30 bucks to play with... I turned it down. 2mins later.. I took it. went back to the roulette.. played more cautiously.. won about 100 bucks.. but then lost it at the end.. so now I was just down -225, plus the 30 bucks that ray gave me. :sadness:
we ended up leaving about 2 am.. drove back to the rest stop.. but in 5mins, the car started to overhead.. ooh soo not good business... we parked the car, and sleep in the morning.
Now here we car at the local repair shop (firestone) getting it fixed.. it looks like it's going to be okay and fixed today. cost about 200bucks to repair.. but having a fixed car for us is #1 priority!.
-it's only been 1 week... and the adventures are happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment